Graphics by

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Today I...

Today I had a cup of coffee and watched the sunrise over the mountains while soaking in the hot tub.
Today I defined the word "underwear" for a three year old as I helped him get dressed.
Today I grinned a big cheesy grin when I read the comments from the other Slice of Lifers.
Today I realized my husband is a domestic genius.  Craft room + laundry room = a productive mama with happy kids.
Today I made Truffala trees and did 7 loads of laundry.
Today I said we would go for a walk but took a nap with my boys instead.
Today I figured out why we keep getting enormous black ants in the house.
Today my 6 year old convinced me that kids really do prefer playing with anything that does not technically belong to them.
Today I decided I would cook dinner tonight.  This is usually my husbands department.
Today I had to go to the grocery store twice because I forgot the main ingredient for dinner tonight.
Today a sweet elderly couple let me go first in line when the new checker arrived.
Today I tried to login to Pinterest to get my recipe for dinner tonight but the website would not load.
Today I winged making a chipotle chicken soup.
Today I realized I might actually know what I am doing in the kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. I love this list. I think I will try it with the repetitive beginning. I like the definition for your 3 year old. I have been defining what "pick up your dirty clothes" means to my teenagers. Made me smile.
    MaryHelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bouquet of today - what's tomorrow look like at your house - I want to come over.

    ReplyDelete