Graphics by

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blogging with Second Graders

Thursday I started a classroom blog with my students.  We are going to be documenting our learning experiences through this blog.  Students will take the photographs we post and we will all come up with the text during Shared Writing at the end of the day.  Our blog is called Mrs.Williams 2nd Grade Classroom Blog and you can find us here http://mrswilliamssecondgradeclassblog.blogspot.com/.  We will try to post at the end of each school day.

We are also planning on creating videos as a way to share our learning and will post them on our blog as well.  I am just learning how to upload and post videos to youtube.  The following video is my practice upload and embedding into a blog...



It worked and it was so simple!  Get yourself a youtube account.  Upload your video. Copy the embed code and paste it into your blog.  Wa-lah!  Can't wait to do this with my kiddos at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment